A Whole ‘Lotta Reynolda
One name looms large in Winston-Salem, and that’s RJ Reynolds. He’s like the original southern gentleman meets corporate citizen. RJ’s legacy was forged through his tobacco company, whose old headquarters also happens to be Kimpton Cardinal Hotel. RJ still rules along the Reynolda Mile, a vibrant little neck of the woods that packs culture and history with taste and indulgence.
Reynolda's charm: Dining + cultural delights
Here you’ll find Reynolda House, Reynolda Gardens and Reynolda Village. It’s a lot of Reynolda, we know. But when you see that name, you’re in for something special. It’s Winston-Salem’s destination for shopping, dining and sightseeing, and moments away from Kimpton Cardinal Hotel.
We also recommend that you step back in time when you visit the Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA) and allow yourself to experience a vibrant art-scape for celebrating human expression. Complement your visit to the Reynolda Historic District with a fine dining experience or a more casual meal. Located just a short distance away, you can find the Village Tavern, featuring American classics, and Mozelle’s French Southern Bistro, made from locally sourced ingredients.
Directions to Reynolds Village from our hotel
- Head southeast on N Cherry St toward 4th St E.
- Turn right onto E 4th St.
- Continue onto N Broad St.
- Merge onto US-421 N via the ramp to Yadkinville.
- Take the Stratford Road exit toward NC-67.
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Stratford Road S and merge onto S Stratford Rd.
- Continue on S Stratford Rd, and you will reach the Reynolda Historic District.