Brilliant business travel savings
When you're traveling for work, you want to stay somewhere that works for you. That's what you'll get at the Kimpton Cardinal Hotel, where you'll find everything you need to work hard and play hard.
- Stay in touch with the free WiFi and local calls.
- Get up and at 'em in the morning with our coffee and tea service.
- Get your brain revved up for the day ahead with a workout in our 24-hour fitness facility.
- In the evenings, unwind at our nightly social hour or use the yoga mat in your room for some stretching.
- If you're holed up working on a big project, we'll deliver a delicious meal from The Katharine to you.
Super Commuter Offer
You work remotely for your 9-5 but corporate HQ is still requesting some monthly face-time and not the virtual sort. Kimpton has a special offer that makes the travel of a “super commute” more comfortable while also celebrating in the face-to-face joys of finally reconvening with coworkers.
- “Super Commuter” Spotify Playlist to get you hyped up en route
- $25 F&B credit per day – to either spend for your power breakfast to-go or a round of cocktails with a friend at the bar for happy hour
- “Forgot It? We’ve Got It!” super commuter edition – includes items such as phone chargers, headphones, LCD wipes, new notebooks, pens and highlighters, lint rollers, dry shampoo, sheet masks, etc. (subject to change from property to property)
- Available for stays: Sunday - Thursday
- Dates of stay: April 27 - end of year
Kimpton's Global Business Program has evolved. Designed specifically for small & medium enterprises, you'll have more opportunities to book at all participating IHG hotel brands globally.
The new program offers:
- A discount up to 10%
- An automatic IHG® One Rewards Gold upgrade after your next IHG Business Edge stay
- A robust portal to track your account spend and more
Join Now to access IHG Business Edge and unlock the benefits of this new global program.
Introducing IHG® Business Rewards
You'll be rewarded for eligible spend at participating hotels when you book rooms, events or meetings on behalf of others.